There is no doubt that the shower is one of the most indispensable tools available in your family. It is really a useful item to bring a plethora of healthy benefits. But how to choose the best handheld shower head to reach the highest performance is still a big concern. Do not worry, just follow this article, you will grasp some necessary information to become more confident in purchasing this product.
Some Criteria When Purchasing The Shower Head
- Provide Strong Currents. The professional evaluation finds that the trial customers most feel satisfied with the shower head which provides a strong flow of water and wide coverage.
- Reduce Water Use. A standard shower will save 2.5-gpm water than older types of dinosaurs head 5-gpm, but even for the types with shower head using less than 1.5-gpm still provide a great pressure.
- Help Keep The Hot Water. The website org explained that the ventilation nozzle can be cooled considerably by the time the water falls from the tap to touch your skin, while the slow flow of the newer pattern (and more expensive) can maintain good temperature.
- Easy Installation. Most of the templates that you can easily install along with patches of water pipes, a set of good guidelines – and in some cases need customer line, which all can make the process of installation become much easier.
- Simple Adjustment. Some shower heads form only has a single line, but this kind of product makes it easy to switch from one to the other.
Things To Know Before You Buy
Do You Need A Hand-Held Shower Head?
The hand-held shower head is more flexible than the fixed type. They can act like a shower when placed in a fixed frame, but they can also turn to focus on the distribution body. Besides, the fixed form of shower has generally better judgment, so it may not be worth choosing a handheld shower if you do not really need to have it.
Which Type Of Nozzle Do You Like More?
Some users prefer a firm providing more powerful jets, while others prefer the gentle trickle of rain nozzle. Some prefer the traditional form of large nozzles that provide greater coverage, while others prefer a strong massage spray. No matter what kind you like, then look for a good shower head, which is convenient for the nozzle installation. If you are the only person who uses the shower, you may not worry about these traditional settings; most tend to choose a single form that they want to use for a long term. However, if you have to share a bathroom with one other person, who like the other nozzle, then look for a suitable shower head with both of you.
How Tall Are You?
Some shower heads can cause problems for users either very high or very low. A great shower head, for example, may hang too far for the bath below its high. The other shower head is better for advanced users, but they are too high for low users to touch them to adjust. If you are especially high or low, evaluate your shower head before you buy and find out the height and angle of the actual shower head when it is installed.
How Strong The Water Pressure In Your House Is?
The existing shower head has a maximum flow of 2.5 gpm, which can still provide adequate water flow to please most users. However, for those who use a repellent with indoor water pressure is often noticed that the shower head is produced only a feeble trickle, not powerful enough to wash away the soap and shampoo. Some people have to take into account the removal of the pressure regulator valve to restrict the flow, but this will increase significantly the amount of water used. A better solution is to choose a shower head with aerated, it will have more air into the flow to make the pressure booster without using more water.
Expected Value: The Money
As can be easily seen, the reliability has a major impact on long-term cost of a shower head. A shower head pricing $ 30 for 1 year will be more costly than the type of shower with the price $ 60 in 10 years. These spare parts, such as filters, can also costly owning. If you choose a shower head filter, be sure to check the cost and availability of filters. Also, make note of accessory parts such as arm bath, usually does not include the shower, adding that they could double the total price.